Cedar nut oil
Dietary supplement «Cedar nut oil»
bottle 50ml per packA DROP OF HEALTH TODAY IS A SECURITY OF GOOD WELL-BEING FOR LONG YEARS! Где купить?
- polyunsaturated fatty acids - 510 mg per 1 ml;
- vitamin E (tocopherol acetate) - 300 mg per 1 ml.
The daily dosage at ingestion (1 teaspoonful 3 times a day with meals) provides 70% of the adequate level of PUFA consumption and 45% of the adequate level of vitamin E intake.
Cedar oil — is a real storehouse of substances useful to the human body.
It contains a large number of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA): linoleic (omega-3) – 36%, linolenic (omega-6) – 16%, oleic (omega-9) – 25.8%. In addition, cedar oil also contains gadolein (about 1%), stearic acid (about 3.2%) and palmitic (about 4%). PUFAs are powerful antioxidants, bind cholesterol to a form easily excreted from the body, preventing it from settling on the walls of the vessels, thus preventing the development of atherosclerosis. In cedar oil, 3 times more PUFA than in fish oil!
By the number of vitamins and trace elements, cedar oil has no equal. In its composition
– vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 (Vit. PP), D, E (5 times more than in olive!), K;
– microelements — phosphorus, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, iodine;
– phospholipids, lecithin and many amino acids are also present: alanine, arginine, asparagine, valine, histidine, glycine, glutamine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, proline, serine, tyrosine, threonine, tryptophan, phenylalanine.
Vitamin E effectively protects the body from the effects of chemical and physical factors provoking the development of tumors, possessing powerful antioxidant and antimutagenic properties; Prevents the natural aging of the body, supporting reproductive functions and muscle contractility – reduces the formation of wrinkles and increases the elasticity of the skin.
Indications for the use of cedar nuts oil:
- prevention of varicose veins, anemia, stroke and heart attack, atherosclerosis and angina pectoris. Cedar nut oil helps lower cholesterol and blood viscosity, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure;
- stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- proved a positive effect in the treatment of pancreatitis, cholecystitis, gastritis and cholelithiasis;
- cedar nut oil is a very effective tool for the treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases: laryngitis, tracheitis, influenza and angina;
- it is recommended to take to improve the immune system, the cedar nut oil is an excellent immunostimulating and restorative means;
- with such skin lesions as burns and frostbite, the damaged areas are lubricated with oil daily or they are impregnated with well-worn bandages until complete cure;
- men should take note – the regular use of cedar oil increases the potency.